Friday, December 18, 2009

HIMYM photo shoot...

so i was going through my old magazines today, and i stumbled upon an old EW magazine with an amazing photo shoot that i remember seeing but not getting the importance of it as i hadnt become obsessed with the show...so here you go....ready to be excited like i am?!!



The men lost a lot of hair to play the U.S. 4x200m relay team; Harris (far right)even cajoled Segel (far left) into shaving his armpits. "They guys sounded like they didn't think it was going to grow back," laughs Smulders. "Dude. Trust me. It grows back. I wish it didn't. It does. You're gonna be fine."


Smulders (left) didn't see Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (she says the key to Cate Blanchett was ''just look like a badass''), while Harris studied Indy hard: ''It's sort of a quarter-squint. The lips go down, 
 but there's a hint of a smile. But he's not amused, because he's always got other things in mind.''


Hannigan (far left) ditched her heels before the shot: ''I couldn't do it,'' she sighs. 
''They were too high. I had to catch Cobie and not fall on my face.'' Radnor (right), 
on the other hand, had no trouble stepping into Mr. Big's shoes: ''I get hit with a 
 bouquet of flowers at least once a month.''


''I don't often wear skinny jeans. It's not my thing. 
 But I heroically squeezed into some,'' says Radnor. Harris worked to internalize his character deeply, as well: ''I got to be the straight-ironed guy. Not the curly. I don't know their names...Alvin? Theodore?''


''It probably will just be an imitation of Tina Fey,'' admits Hannigan, before slipping on her Sarah Palin suit. For Segel, this role is a culmination of a lifelong dream: ''Ever since I was a kid, I always imagined someday 
I'd get to play Joe Biden in a photo shoot.''




i couldnt love them more...

2 comments:

  1. they are the JONAS BROTHERS!! it took me forever to figure that out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...they totally are...and for that i love them!

    ReplyDelete