Sunday, February 7, 2010

a sunday playlist

songs i am listening to...

untitled (the bagpipes song) .neutral milk hotel
not your lover .blitzen trapper
tennessee rose (with gillian welch) .the deep vibration
can't seem to make you mine .the seeds
chromates soft love .brooke waggoner
moi je joue .brigitte bardot
eet .regina spektor
laughing with .regina spektor
furr .blitzen trapper
skinny love .bon iver
kiss with a fist .florence and the machines
you don't know me at all .jake hanna
on my way .billy boy on prison
good morning! .duncan sheik
courting blues .lisa hannigan
for me formidable .aznavour charles
oh! sweet nuthin .velvet undergound
breakup (whole album).pete yorn & scarlett johansson
hallelujah .justin timberlake & matt morris

and like yourself there is always an avett brother suting my mood

offering (getting myself all pysched up for valentines day)
i'll fly away (tom was very happy to hear this song played)


so there you have it. my currents...its an odd mood im in and this music seems to do the trick.

1 comment: