Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Let's recap my life as of late:

1. My grandpa has cancer. Stage three. Its bad. He's scared. He's sick. Were the only family they have here and they refuse to let us visit. My grandpa is slowly dying and he won't see me.
2. My only source of income is this nanny job and the boys go back to school end of august. Ergo no job for me.
3. Its only day two of summer with the boys and already they are fighting so much I can't think straight.
4. My best friend just moved to alaska and the other best friend I have left here is mad at me. Or so I've heard.
5. My freaking car has had engine problems for months which has cost me over 2000 in repairs so finally I dropped another 500 to switch the engine. It now dies at various points on ny drive home from work and finally as of last night the engine overheats with just driving to pa from sequim.

I am so depressed right now it hurts. My life is shit and I can't even change it.


FUuuuuuuuuuuuuUck!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment