Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Devil called...

So the devil called me last night. no joke. not some "spiritual attack" but an actual phone call. the number showed up on my caller id as 666-6666. i missed the phone call and got a pretty funny voicemail that could have been viewed as creepy to some as the voice was all warped and told me he heard i was having to problems lately and he could help...for the price of my soul. i laughed at this voicemail and went back to watching a movie...and hour later he called and i answered.

i will say we talked for twenty minutes and parted with him saying he'll call again in a week to try again. you see i turned him down for an "infinite amount of money" and told him i was happy where i was. he isnt a witty and i would have thought he should be. i made him laugh several times which i was proud of. im so funny i make the devil laugh!

it was an interesting experience indeed. I asked him if he was in fact like the devil from that show Reaper. i love that guy.


he told me no. he was black.

funny night.

No comments:

Post a Comment