Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Last Day of Work...

So today is my last day of work. I have shed tears. laughed. and gone crazy during this job and now it is coming to a close.

last night Autumn and the kids threw a dinner party for me. we had roast chicken, mashed potatoes with gravy and broccoli. yum yum. Autumn and I had a good talk afterwards over tea and I feel so blessed to have met this family.

the decorations for the party were all yellow (my favorite color) from the napkins, to the plates, to the cake flavor and frosting color (she dyed vanilla frosting yellow.) it was so adorable. the cake had yellow flowers on it and candles too. when it came time for cake they lit the candles and the kids then sang Happy Birthday to me. It was so adorable I couldnt stop laughing. They admitted they didnt know what else they were supposed to sing. A memory that will live on forever in my heart.

I have been getting everything finished up here at work today. logging out of websites that I had saved. loading my music onto a hard drive, and copying pictures. (dont worry N, i deleted those pictures from last years fair) I love these children. I love this family. i love this house. I will miss them all so very much!!

Now I dont know what to do. grandpa is not doing good at all. Its getting really serious...and jake's D date is coming up....oy vey. last night i got home and just sobbed on his shoulder for an hour. he was so sweet and just held me and let me get out everything i was carrying around. Ben and Piper showed up at the tale end, and let me tell you...they sure didnt look comfortable. haha.

so i came to work with puffy red eyes and a heavy heart. tonight it our big party..i'll try and post pictures in the next day or two. I wish you were here N.

Good luck Kassie with your job interview today!!!! I hope you get the job!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment