Sunday, September 20, 2009

Hulu

So i finished the two episodes of Glee that i missed and let me just say i LOVE LOVE LOVE them! I am not going to lie, the part with Josh Groban and the drunk mom was my favorite part. i laughed SO hard.

I also did some snooping around on Hulu and found something i am having mixed emotions about.

may i present


and like i said i dont know my thoughts on it. This is tv series based on the books Jake, Ben, and I are hooked on. I really do like some of the parts of the show. i think the problem i am having is that its based a bit loosely on the books. they have changed a bunch of things from the book and its bugging me. but if i look past that i am not ashamed to admit it is probably going to be my new guilty pleasure.

Richard Cypher, the main character of the books is really freaking adorable in the show. so good job there. and Kahlan is exactly how i imagined her to be. who they cast for Zedd is pissing me off but i will get over it. So i guess for now i will keep watching this show and see what i think. i only watched one episode so far so we will see.

N, you can watch it if you like and then perhaps you will decide if you are interested in the books or not. let me know okay?

p.s. no date tonight. thought you might want to know...

so here is the first episode of this show. tell me your thoughts. and dont judge me too much if you think its a joke and hate it. remember i am the odd duck who loves the unloveable. but also dont base your opinion on reading the books completely on the show. the books are MUCH MUCH better, you can just get a feel for how the story goes. the time era, the premise. whatnot. let me know N.

No comments:

Post a Comment