Wednesday, January 13, 2010

so i finally got around to loading all the pictures and videos from my old phone onto the computer...so i shall slowly begin to load old pictures for you to see. they will probably mostly be of amelia and henry. its so fun going through them and reliving those days. here are two that are just bring a smile to my face!

mallory. this one is especially for you.

I was playing with my camera phone and that was right when she decided to start walking for the first time ever. i was trying sooo hard not to freak out so she wouldnt stop! one of my favorite memories with her.


Henry learned a new song and decided to sing it to me. i think it is the cutest video ever!

1 comment:

  1. AAAHHAHAHHHHH!!!!! oh my GAWD!!!!!! I can't even believe i wasn't there!!! BUT i'm so GLAD IT WAS YOU who was there!!!!! SHE WAS SO LITTLE!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete