Monday, February 2, 2009

Amelia Apple


This little girl has me wrapped around her little pinky...


Getting the opportunity to watch Amelia grow up in front of my eyes is something I never thought I would get to do. 

Yes this is my job, and their are days that I don't want to even think about getting out of bed or making the half hour commute to work. But I get here and it is worth it. Amelia, my sweet little goddaughter. the Apple of my eye, and I don't mean that to sound as corny as it does. But truly I doubt that a little girl could be more loved than this little girl is by me and so many others. 

While Iggy, Cole, and Henry our outside playing with sticks and being boys, I am sitting inside playing games with Amelia, doing hair, and giggling a whole lot. I am so very blessed today.

No comments:

Post a Comment