Monday, February 23, 2009

okay, I know I know. I suck at journaling, so why should an online journal be any different?

So much time has passed since I last wrote. Sadly not much has happened. I guess I'll start where I last left off and catch you up to speed.

JASON:
This turned out to be a harder mission than I envisioned. I didn't plan on him being gone during Valentines weekend, so sadly he didn't get his valentine until the following Wednesday. It did turn out beautifully though. I compiled the cds, wrote descriptions on them both. Filled out his card, assembled the picture, and a few other things were thrown in as well. Overall I was so excited to finish it all. So I drove to the coffee shop early Wednesday morning, I knew my best friend Kassie was working and I knew he would be there. He didnt disappoint either. He showed up just as I was pulling out, so secretely I snuck into his truck and placed all of my odds and ends in the cab of his truck so he would find it when he got in, creepy that he didn't see me the whole time, I didn't plan on that it just worked out that way. 
This is where the story turns cold.  You see I never saw him that day, and I went and got sick after that I haven't seen him since so as soon as I find out any more details, I can get you up to speed.

VACATION:
My vacation was the best ever. I did absolutely nothing! well, that isnt entirely true. I was very busy, but I never made concrete plans to go anywhere or do anything so that made it all the better. Each day I woke up I chose what I would do for the day based on how I felt and what I wanted to do. It was great. Kassie and I spent most of my vacation together, which was really fun, I feel like her and I are on different schedules most of the time and we never really get to see each other as often as we would like. 

So we went to Port Townsend the first day of my vacation. Right after I got my hair did. It was so much fun going to PT with her. We walked around to all of our favorite stores and had lunch at Waterfront Pizza and played Trivia games while we ate. It was a great day.
We also ended up going painting at my favorite pottery place, went to Silverdale, the movies, created the ultimate valentine for my brother, and watched The Office at my house. GREAT VACATION!!

I ended my vacation with watching Amelia for a day. It was so good to have her again. I didn't realize how much I missed having her in my life everyday until she wasn't there. I am not sure I had gone that long without seeing her before. It sure felt like forever.

So now I am back to work. Its my second week back and I am just falling back into routine. I was sick all last week with the kids, which wasnt fun at all. We spent all day watching movies, eating soup, and wiping noses. I am so glad I am over my illness.

So thats all that has gone on since I last posted. I told you not much to write about at all. I am happy to get back to work today and have something to do with my days again. Amelia and Mallory should be over any minute and then Henny, Mia, and I will go find an adventure to take on today. It should be exciting. I will update again today and let you know what were doing.


No comments:

Post a Comment