Tuesday, February 10, 2009

What to do with my time off...

first of all, check the post below this for the updated portion. I added to the blog today instead of making a new one. It explains it all, just scroll.

secondly. I have a week off work, and I am so excited. I probably SHOULD be doing something with my time off, like going on vaca somewhere...but really I am broke. Broke and tired and truthfully. I have way too much cleaning to catch up on. So sad that this is how i choose to spend my time off, but I'll be happy when its over. I need to finally unpack some of my boxes from the move and clean out my car. Clean the entire house, spring cleaning style. granted its only Feb, but i figure better now when I can do a good job, then later when I wont have the time. I am going to do a bit of shopping and whatnot as well, so that should be fun. 

I won't ask you to condone what we've done...
We condone it.

1 comment:

  1. i only know this cause i just watched this with my dad.... MST3K.

    ReplyDelete