Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Etsy my love.





If only I could sew! I would make these boots from ithinksewdotcom in MASS PRODUCTION for Amelia and others!! They are so cute! 






How striking are these dolls from blackeyedsuzie? My favorites are the Barefoot Contessa with her two different eyes and the Huntsman's Daughter. both shown here.



I love the quirkiness of this chair from sprucehome. The fact that each dot was hand applied makes it so much more original.



How sweet is this little red riding hood from finleystudio? I think Amelia would look SO precious in this cape.




God wants me to have these cute yellow Mary Janes from elephantandchickpea of this I am certain! 





Aren't these the CUTEST  custom wedding toppers from goosegrease
I am personally in love with the last one and the one above. I wish I had a goldfish I could put on my wedding cake as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment