Thursday, November 12, 2009

Colonel Sam Flagg - CIA


So i love to watch M*A*S*H. It is one of my favorite shows of all time. I watched an episode tonight with Colonel Sam Flagg in it and I laughed so damn hard. He is my idea of a GI Joe.

* "I've trained myself not to laugh or smile. I watched a hundred hours of the Three Stooges; every time I felt like smiling or laughing, I jabbed myself in the stomach with a cattle prod."

* "My father touched me like that once. To this day, he still has to wear orthopedic shirts."{Frank Burns tried to buddy up to Flagg by slapping him on the shoulder}

* "You think you're real smart. But you're not smart; you're dumb. Very dumb. But you've met your match in me."

* "Nobody can get the truth out of me because even I don't know what it is. I keep myself in a constant state of utter confusion."

* (After Hawkeye treated a wounded North Korean soldier prior to operating on an American one:) "You took a yellow Red before a White American, and that's pretty pinko!"

* (To Radar:) "Shut up, you, or I'll use you to clean a cannon!"

* (After Hawkeye suggests using nuclear weapons in a search for the missing Major Houlihan) "Don't try to make friends with me."

* (After Frank says, 'You’re crazy, buddy!') "You call me that again, friend, I’ll reach into your throat and pull your heart out.

* (Colonel Potter finds Flagg in his office drinking his scotch and says sarcastically "I'm glad to see you made yourself at home.") "I have no home. I am the wind."

* Col. Sherman T. Potter: Why are you dressed like an Italian usher?
Colonel Flagg: Can you keep a secret?
Col. Sherman T. Potter: I'd like to think so.
Colonel Flagg: I'm disguised as Ling Chow. A Chinese double agent.
Col. Sherman T. Potter: Funny, you don't look Chinese.
Colonel Flagg: Neither would Ling Chow if he was dressed like this. You follow?


i could only find one clip of him and it isnt funny. you can just see the way he talks. its always like this.

i know this may be the DUMBEST post ever...i just can't get over the fact of how in love with him i am.

1 comment: