Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving Break

wow. where to begin??

I havent posted in QUITE awhile! I have been a busy busy girl. Thanksgiving was a GREAT time! We had my whole family there as well as Ben and his dad. So much fun. We didnt have Turkey, instead we had Chicken Cordon Bleu and Prime Rib. Yum YUM! I made Roasted fingerling potatoes that were to DIE for! and we played spoons and hearts after dinner making it a perfect holiday!

N came to visit from Alaska so that was really special. I picked her up Wednesday night from the airport and brought her to sequim. she spent the night thursday and friday we got up early and returned to seattle for some black friday shopping! CRAZY busy but so much fun. we also went and saw New Moon, which lets be honest...i LOVED!!!

afterwards we went to Bellvue and visited Kassie at her work! She gave us delicious cupcakes and asked us to go to dinner with her....so we did. so much fun for me. at one point i just sat back in my chair and watched kass and n talking to each other and i couldnt help but smile. and realize just how thankful i was for getting to spend an evening with those two. I have missed them in my life so much. It was the best night ever for me.

I have been working up a storm at work lately. I worked all day yesterday and wanted to die by the end of my shift. my feet hurt so bad and i was so tired. but instead i took a shower and it was BACK TO SEATTLE...(yes you count 'em...THREE times to seattle in ONE week!) but it was still a fun time. Jake went with me which helped and after dropping N off at the airport jake and I went to Duke's for drinks and appetizers before heading home. I had calamari...and liked it! CRAZY!

So today i spent the day sleeping in till 10 AM which was SO needed and then Tilly and I went into PA and went to the library where we LOADED up on christmas cd's. cd's we loved, movies, and a few books. i think i checked out like 20 items today...but it was so much fun!!

i have had an AMAZING holiday break. I was so blessed to have friends and family surround us. Jessica made me so happy coming home for the holidays. It wouldnt have felt like a holiday without her there. i was so tired by the end of it, but i wouldnt change a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment