Sunday, November 8, 2009

dinner and a movie

i fell asleep this afternoon reading my book. it was that kind of sleep where you don't realize your asleep until you wake up. i woke up to Tom shaking me as hard as he could going, BECKY YOUR ASLEEP!!! WAKE UP!!! over and over and over...and then switched to, I'M MAKING THOSE EGG ROLLS AND NEED SOMEONE TO ROLL EM!

so i got up and helped him make egg rolls. it was a lot of fun. he was in an AMAZING mood. we had GREAT dinner and then all sat down and watched Patch Adams.


i forgot what a great movie that is. I loved it. we sat and mocked the saddest parts. which really made it all the better. Tom tried to do a fake cry and one point and had us in stitches with what turned out to better be his owl impersonation. this just makes me realize that i love my family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment