Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Surviving Seattle with $20

So spending 11 hours in Seattle yesterday seemed like a good idea before we left, but by hour 4 we were regretting our decision.
We did make it to South Center where at Old Navy i found these sweaters I am really wanting. the purple, white, yellow, red, and light blue. (yeah i know. too many of the same item..but my heart loves them)

I also went to Anthropologie in Bellevue while visiting my dear Kassie and I had a little over excitement about the Christmas decorations. But i stumbled upon these goodies that I feel Amelia MUST own EACH item. (maybe even the boys clothes...because their so damn cute!)

I found my comforter there as well and tried to creatively think of a way to come up with $200+ immediately (yeah, i never came up with any ideas)

yeah, i went to Seattle with $20 and ended up using it to buy dinner for us all. how depressing a shopping experience it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment