Friday, November 6, 2009

Daddies...

they found cancer in Busters lymph nodes.
i dont know what this means for him.

i want to cry. we were given this window of hope. a few days of peace. joy at his surgery going WAY better than they expected...and then this.

my heart is heavy.

Dad took Jess and I out on a father-daughter date tonight. we went and saw the Men Who Stare At Goats....i loved it. I think he hated it. it really helped though. take our mind off of things. i doubt he will ever know how much tonight meant to me.
I dont think he realizes how much i adore him. somedays i just sit and stare at him in wonder. i feel like a small child again, in wonder of her daddy who can do anything. I look at him and that feeling is there everytime. I love him so very much. He lights up my life. I want to go and do great things in my life so he will be proud of me.

I think i am realizing more and more each day how precious life is, and how much I cherish my daddy. I hate what had to happen to make me realize this....


i love you daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment