Wednesday, November 4, 2009

God is Alive...

I was sitting in the living room just now. Having gone through some emotional and spiritually challenging situations the past three days. Jake was playing his guitar like he always does. a song here. a half song there. we were having a fun time laughing playing songs. He then switches over and plays this song I have never heard. Its called How He Loves Us i guess. The lyrics were beautiful. But I immediately felt God's presence in the room. I was in a state of worship. God is alive.

afterward I asked Jake about that song. did he write it? is it from Norway? He told me it is from a guy names John Mark McMillan. I told him through tears what that song had done for me just then. He got SO excited and ran into his room and grabbed his computer and looked this video up and told me to listen to it.



God is SO amazing! I couldn't believe the story behind this song. It just reminds me how God is good. and how it may not seem it some days. but God is alive. God is here. God is moving in our lives everyday.

I am filled with such peace. I am filled with joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment