Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Gabby is the sweetest!

I love this girl so very much!

I went to check the mail tonight and inside was a small package for me. It was from Gabby! She went to her friend's concert in Norway and bought me her cd because she said it reminded her of me. She even had Ellen sign it for me! I love her so much for thinking of me. She also had Jake write me a little note in the card which I wont lie, even thought it was only two lines long it melted me heart. So I have been listening to the CD over and over since then and am really in love with her voice.

I really can't wait for her to finish her DTS and hopefully come back here to visit longer. She is one of those people you feel like you have known forever. I can't help but adore her.
alright my love letter to Gabby is now finished. I'm sorry. I couldn't help it.

No comments:

Post a Comment