Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Pumpkin Carving Ideas

its 11:20 at night. I have been sick for two days and tomorrow is the big party. Kassie got two days off work so she came home and we are throwing a Halloween pumpkin carving party complete with costumes. (we all will be spread apart for the actual Halloween night so i figured it was our best bet at dressing up together. plus i saw this Target commercial that made me want to do it)
I have been thinking healing thoughts. sleeping as much as possible. loading up on vitamins. Tylenol. and tea. and i actually felt remarkably better today. so i hope to go to bed very soon and get a good nights rest and wake up feeling GREAT tomorrow!! (fingers crossed)

It wont hurt if a certain best friend of mine shows up at my house tomorrow with a double tall coconut soy latte extra foamy for me. i truly believe this will help heal me. (hint hint)

but before i can retire to bed i must decide on what i am carving on my pumpkin tomorrow night or else i will end up with something like last year. (i like to claim it was modern art but to be honest i really just carved a giant square into my pumpkin. not my finest work)

so here are the ones i have narrowed it down to...

Kassie found me this birdcage. i think it would be really pretty on a pumpkin...

so two years ago i did a Cinderella pumpkin and now i really really really want to do a peter pan pumpkin since it is forever my favorite Disney movie...

something like this would work too. Im gonna need Kassie's help drawing this out i think...

with the picture frame surrounding it i think this would be a pretty funny pumpkin as well. an ode to my cat if you will...

or some collection of silhouettes around the pumpkin with different frames...am i reaching to much here? can any of these be done???

oh i hope!



Kassie remind me to try and do something like this tomorrow for decorations...i've been meaning to try it and keep forgetting.


on a totally different note..i stumbled upon this picture while searching for peter pan pics and realized someday my child will have this party...and i will probably have this as the theme to my next birthday...a Peter Pan Party!

how too cute is this?? I'll be Wendy. Jake can be Hook. Tom, Smee. Iggy can be John. Amelia, Tinkerbell...I'll still need a Michael , Tiger Lily (N we all know it should be you!)Kassie play your cards right and you can be the Crocodile!! (just kidding...unless you want to be) and everyone else can be lost boys or pirates. how too much fun would this party be??? OH how i wish it were April!!

No comments:

Post a Comment