Monday, October 19, 2009

My Care Package Wishlist

N and Kassie,

I am but a poor unemployed girl. living in my parents garage without the two of you to spend my time with. I am lost with no direction and would LOVE some gifts. Would you two employed friends of mine indulge me?

I saw this book at a friends house a long time ago and have wanted it ever since. It could be the BEST book EVER! Look inside the book and you'll see why its so amazing.

Don't laugh, but i truly want this book as well. I have developed a serious addiction to this show and this book fills my heart with laughter.

I REALLY want this poster to decorate with. It belongs in my room.

I can't find these books in any of my boxes. this is so sad.

I just stumbled upon this and CANT BELIEVE there is more!! You know I loved these books and yes. although they are meant for kids i read them too. Peter Pan is my favorite!!!

now there are many more books i want but i don't want to come off as greedy...just think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment