Friday, October 23, 2009

our halloween party

Kassie came over that morning and brought me my coffee (because she's amazing like that) We knew we had so much to do so we quickly got in the car and picked up Amelia and then went shopping for last minute groceries and costume accessories. She was so much fun to be with all day. We then picked up Iggy after school and brought him with us to Kaboom for Kassie's haircut. We had fun there but we were all just so excited to get to the pumpkin patch! So we got the kids all dressed to go to the pumpkin patch and it was closed. We were SO bummed so we drove to Sunny Farms and got pumpkins and frozen yogurt there. yum yum.






Tilly was an Indian. Amelia was a kitty cat



Papa Tom was a cowboy and Mallory was a china doll


Iggy was a Camo/Army guy


Jaren was just a creepy guy. He showed up with no costume so we just made do with what we had. It was So good to see him! He had so many stories from Norway!!


Kassie made her own headband and was WAY too cute as Minnie Mouse


Irie showed up and i put some makeup on her like Marilyn Monroe. She was pretty excited for that.

and I was a Cat as well. I could barely blink my eyes had so much makeup and false eyelashes.


Although we never got a picture of us all together, we did get some great pictures of everyone.















Kassie did a Coraline themed pumpkin that was so amazing!! she drew the whole picture freehand cuz shes amazing like that!





It was so much fun having everybody dress up and Kassie brought Trophy cupcakes which were SOOOO good!!






I finally decided on the Peter Pan pumpkin because at the end of the day I am still a child at heart.


My Finished Pumpkin! I was pretty excited with how it turned out


I love what it looks like in the dark with a candle.

I am so glad I felt well enough to have the party. Everyone had a great time. I loved being with my friends and family. I wish you could have been there N. You would've had a blast! Maybe we'll do something at christmas time.

No comments:

Post a Comment