Thursday, October 1, 2009

Thank you Mallory

Because you are so sweet and gave me your old Bust magazines. They are changing my life!! I have written out two blog posts about the frustrations off being plus size and having nothing to wear. i have never posted them because both times i got so frustrated trying to say all i wanted to rant about i just hit delete and walked away from the computer. but i spent all last night reading these magazines and have found some great websites that sell beautiful clothes for girls like me that are affordable too! so thank you thank you for making my life better today! i love you.

so i am in love with some of the clothes at this website. it is my new happy place. i love that you can also change the cuts on the outfits as well. i mean this website is EXACTLY what i need. when you go to select an outfit you choose a standard size (0-28) or you can choose a custom size based off your own measurments. you also select your height so the dress fits your will fit your exact specifications so if you order knee length you get knee length based off how tall you are and also on many dressed and shirts you select your bra size so the shirt fits around your girls. which let me tell you is one of my biggest problems when it comes to buying clothes. either my girls are too big for a shirt that looks great everywhere else on me or i find a plus size shirt that fits me great around the tummy but its like they expect my girls to be two standard basket balls. which they arent. so this is just another reason i am obsessed with this website. this is So great!! i will be spending much time obsessing here.

i also stumbled onto this girls flickr account and i really like some of her outfits. She makes me smile because she is beautiful and confident. i love it! i also love that she lists where she gets her clothes so for me its just a mouse click away and i am finding great clothes for myself.

so now i just need to come into some money and then i can FINALLY build the wardrobe i have always wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment