Thursday, October 29, 2009

Marry Poppins needs some work...


I need a job. I had a great job as a nanny and truly loved every minute of it. I didn't even realize how much i loved my job until it was gone. I babysat for Brian and Autumn one day after I had finished my job, and being in their house with the boys felt so RIGHT. It was the life I had grown to love and gotten used to. Now i want to try again.

I need a job and sadly am going to have to find some job as a barista or a cashier at a store. but i really want to just be a nanny again. But a well paid nanny. I have been doing child care since 2007 now as a full time job and i think its time I am paid properly for my skill.

So i need all my friends to spread the word that Becky Hanna is looking for a nanny job. please oh please.

No comments:

Post a Comment